Thank you for your interest in Bee World Inc dba Sunrise Logistics. To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
To fill out this form, you will need to know the following:
Social Security Number
Home address history for the past 3 years
Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 3 years
Employment history up to 10 years
History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
Military history (if applicable)
Required entry fields are followed by*, meaning you must provide the requested information to continue. If you encounter any errors during this process and cannot continue, please contact us at+1(916)706-2670.
For each class of equipment, select years of experience. If no experience in a class, select «None».
- Driving a commercial motor vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration («BAC») of .04 percent or more
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, as prescribed by state law
- Refusal to undergo drug and alcohol testing as required by any jurisdiction for the enforcement of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act regulations
- Driving a commercial motor vehicle under the influence of any 21 C.F.R. 1308.11 Schedule I identified controlled substance, an amphetamine, a narcotic drug, a formulation of an amphetamine, or a derivative of a narcotic drug
- Transportation, possession, or unlawful use of a 21 C.F.R. 1308.11 Schedule I identified controlled substance, amphetamines, narcotic drugs, formulations of an amphetamine, or derivatives of narcotic drugs while you were on duty driving for a motor carrier
- Leaving the scene of an accident while operating a commercial motor vehicle
- Or any other felony involving the use of a commercial motor vehicle